IMPORTANT MESSAGE (Mar 20): The Board of Polk Pride FL is closely monitoring the status of the Covid-19 situation and is planning accordingly. The health and safety of our community is our number one priority. Pride In The Park remains on schedule for Saturday, June 20th as do all of our other Pride events. However, the Board has already begun possible contingency plans for the possibility of an event at a later date. But as of this message, all event dates are still in place. Please follow our website and social media channels to stay informed on the latest developments. If you have any questions, please contact us on social media or via email at email@example.com. Our thoughts go out to the community during this challenging time.
$50 Non-Profit / $75 Business / $100 Food Truck
Pride in the Park will be Saturday, June 20th, 2020 from 10AM-3PM at Munn Park in Downtown Lakeland.
Setup details will be emailed as we approach the Pride in the Park event.
To keep vendor costs low, you will need to provide your own table, chairs, and tent.
*New for 2020: electricity at your vendor spot will be an additional $20 surcharge.
Payment is required at the time of registration and will be available once you complete the online form.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
VENDORS WHO HAVE REGISTERED AND PAID:
DETAILS AT A GLANCE
- Arrival and unloading begins at 7:30 AM and there will be marked unloading/loading zones. You must unloaded and setup by 9:00 AM.
- Parking on the street itself is prohibited as we have the streets closed for the festival. You will need to unload curbside and park in the garage.
- A vendor booth space is 10ft x 10ft
- We do not provide tents, tables or chairs. Please bring your own.
- This is a rain or shine event with no rain date or refunds
- Polk Pride Staff and Volunteers will be in RED Polk Pride shirts
Pride in the Park 2020
Saturday – June 20th, 2020
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM